Peppermint Pig Gift Set
This New Year's tradition started in Saratoga Springs, New York, back in the early 1880s when a candymaker decided to make a peppermint candy pig. The pig symbolizes good health, happiness, and prosperity—everything everyone wants in the New Year! The tradition starts when the candy pig is placed in the velvet bag and smashed with the hammer—then the pieces of peppermint are enjoyed by everyone gathered around the table. As tradiiot0na has it, anyone who enjoys a piece of peppermint candy will also enjoy good health, happiness, and prosperity in the year ahead. Makes a wonderful stocking stuffer or hostess gift!
- A fun tradition that dates back to the early 1880s
- The pig symbolizes good health, happiness, and prosperity
- Includes one 8 oz. peppermint pig, one metal hammer, and one velvet gift bag
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size||1in Cube (14g)|
|Servings per Container:||Approximately 16|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Includes 14g Added Sugar||28%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.