Peppermint Pig Gift Set
This New Year's tradition started in Saratoga Springs, New York, back in the early 1880s when a candymaker decided to make a peppermint candy pig. The pig symbolizes good health, happiness, and prosperity—all the things everyone wants in the New Year! The tradition is that the candy pig is placed in the velvet bag and smashed with the hammer, and then the pieces of the candy are enjoyed by everyone gathered around the table. Everyone who enjoys a piece of the peppermint candy will also enjoy good health, happiness, and prosperity in the year ahead. Makes a wonderful stocking stuffer or hostess gift!
- A fun and tasty tradition that dates back to the early 1880s
- The candy pig is smashed in the velvet bag and the pieces are shared by everyone around the table
- The pig has always symbolized good health, happiness, and prosperity
- One 8 oz. peppermint pig in a velvet bag with a metal hammer
- Made in USA
Made in USA
Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk, soy, wheat, egg, coconut, brazil nut, pecan, hazelnut, walnut, almond, cashew, and pistachio.
Servings per container: approximately 16
Store in a cool, dry area
Shelf life: 1 year
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.