Peppermint Pig Gift Set
This New Year's tradition started in Saratoga Springs, New York, in the early 1880s. A candy maker made a lucky peppermint candy pig and presented it as a New Year's tradition. Pigs have always symbolized good health, happiness, and prosperity—and this peppermint pig carries on that symbolism. To bring good health, happiness, and prosperity in the New Year, place the candy pig in the velvet bag and smash it with a hammer. Your luck begins when you eat a piece of peppermint, and everyone who enjoys a piece will also enjoy good health, happiness, and prosperity in the year ahead. It makes an excellent stocking stuffer or hostess gift!
- A fun tradition that dates back to the early 1880s
- Includes one eight oz. peppermint pig, one metal hammer, and one velvet gift bag
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size||1in Cube (14g)|
|Servings per Container:||Approximately 16|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Includes 14g Added Sugar||28%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.