Orton Copper Kettle Fudge Sampler, 1.5 Pound Box
Each flavor of our Orton Copper Kettle Fudge is so rich and creamy and delicious that none of us here can decide which is our favorite! After all, this is the same secret-recipe fudge that's hand-stirred in copper kettles and made with the finest ingredients including rich creamery butter and fresh sweet cream. And if we can't decide which is tastiest, how on earth can we expect you to? To solve this "dilemma" we've created a sampler of our most popular flavors—chocolate, chocolate walnut, maple walnut, and penuche—in an indulgent 1.5 lb. box.
- Hand-stirred in copper kettles
- Made form our secret, centuries-old recipe
- Tastes fresh and creamy
- Includes four classic flavors: chocolate, chocolate walnut, maple walnut, and penuche
- Four wedges (one of each flavor) presented in a divided container
- All-natural with no added preservatives
- Made fresh just for us (enjoy within 6 weeks of made by date)
- Handmade in New England
- Generous 1.5 lb sampler box
White sugar, Light cream, Corn syrup, Chocolate liquor processed with alkali, Butter, Vanilla extract, Salt
White sugar, Light cream, Walnuts, Corn syrup, Chocolate liquor processed with alkali, Butter,Vanilla, Salt
Brown sugar, White sugar, Light cream, Corn syrup, Walnuts, Butter, Maple extract, Salt
White sugar, Brown sugar, Light cream,Corn syrup, Butter, Salt
Made in USA
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
May contain nuts.
Produced with genetic engineering
Serving size per container: 24
Store in a cool, dry area
Shelf life: 6 weeks
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.