You May Also Need
Orton Brothers Ultrasoft Pima Cotton Long-Sleeve Mockneck Shirt
Our Orton Brothers Pima Mockneck Shirts are without equal—and that's because they're made from Peruvian Pima cotton, which also knows no equal. The pima cotton is grown in the rich soil of coastal Peru and harvested by hand to keep the long-staple fibers intact. These longer fibers are what give Pima cotton its incredible softness and strength. Pima cotton is not only luxuriously soft and durable, but it is also breathable and extremely absorbent. The result is an ultra-comfortable shirt what will hold up no matter how often you wear it—which will undoubtedly be all the time.
- Extremely soft Peruvian pima cotton
- Luxurious long-staple fibers
- Highly breathable and absorbent
- Extremely durable
- Grows even softer with age
- Approx. 29" long
- 100% Peruvian pima cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in Peru
Made in Peru.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.