You May Also Need
Orton Brothers Smooth-Knit Long-Sleeve Pocket Henley
Our version stays true to the first Henley shirts worn by English rowers in the 19th century except for the addition of the "gussets" under the arms. This added feature means you can move easily (whether you're rowing or not!) without feeling constricted. The soft jersey knit construction, sturdy reinforced topstitching, and nonconfining button-front placket harken back to the original Henley's heritage of comfort, functionality, and style. Available in a nice assortment of colors too—you may want several.
- Generous, relaxed fit
- Midweight cotton
- Gusseted underarms
- Single chest pocket
- Reinforced topstitching
- Stamped itch-free tag
- Approx. 31" long
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Orton Brothers Short-Sleeve Smooth-Knit Pocket Henley (#84155), sold separately
Made in Pakistan.
Tumble dry low.
Use only non chlorine bleach if needed.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.