Orton Brothers Sherpa-Lined Microsuede Jacket
This stylish microsuede jacket debunks the myth that microsuede isn't hefty enough to keep you warm when it's cold out. Our microsuede is a tightly woven, like "bench cloth," to help block the wind—and we lined the jacket with insulating sherpa fleece for added warmth and protection against the elements. It's a great mid-weight layer with a traditional fit. Other details include a flip-up shawl collar, a storm flap that snaps shut over the full-zip front, adjustable snap cuffs, and four handy welt pockets: chest, interior, and two hand warmers.
- Soft, weathered microsuede
- Insulating sherpa-fleece lining
- Flip-up shawl collar
- Triple-needle detailing
- Split back for ease of movement
- Front zip with a protective storm-flap that snaps shut
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Chest welt pocket, interior welt pocket, and 2 side welt-pockets
- Approx. 28" long
- Shell, cotton/polyester microsuede; lining, 100% polyester fleece
- Machine wash and dry
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.