Orton Brothers Sherpa-Lined Microsuede Jacket
This lined microsuede jacket debunks the myth that microsuede isn't hefty enough to keep you warm when it's cold out. Our microsuede is a tightly woven, like "bench cloth," to help block the wind—and it's lined with insulating sherpa fleece for added warmth and protection against the elements. Other details include a flip-up shawl collar, a storm flap that snaps shut over the full-zip front, adjustable snap cuffs, and four functional welt pockets: chest, interior, and two hand warmers. It's the perfect midweight layer!
- Traditional roomy fit
- Soft, weathered microsuede
- Insulating sherpa-fleece lining
- Flip-up shawl collar
- Triple-needle detailing
- Split hem in the back for ease of movement
- Front zip with a protective storm-flap that snaps shut
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Chest welt pocket, interior welt pocket, and two side welt-pockets
- Approx. 28" long
- Shell, cotton/polyester microsuede; lining, 100% polyester
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.