Orton Brothers Pique-Knit Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
It goes without saying, we feel our men' polo is superior to all others out there. And here's why you'll think so, too. It's knit using extremely soft cotton pique from Peru, which allows the shirt to naturally breathe and makes it inherently comfortable even when your temperature or Mother Nature's is on the rise. And no matter how many times you wash it, the fabric will not fade, shrink, pill, or wrinkle. Other special details include an easy-dressing 2-button placket, a side-slit hem that's slightly longer in back for added coverage, and a chest pocket.
- Super-soft 100% cotton pique
- Won't fade, shrink, or pill
- Side-slit hem
- Longer tail in back
- Chest pocket
- Approx. 31" long
- Machine wash and dry
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.