You May Also Need
Orton Brothers Long-Sleeve Waffle-Knit Henley
The first Henley shirts were worn in the 19th century by English rowers because they were durable, comfortable, and offered greater ventilation due to the collarless design. Our version stays true to that heritage with its soft waffle-weave knit construction, sturdy reinforced top-stitching, and a nonconfining button-front placket. However, breaking with tradition, a gusset has been added under the arms for greater freedom of movement and the hem is 2" longer in the back for added coverage.
- Soft waffle-weave knit
- Button-front placket
- Reinforced top-stitching
- Gusseted underarms
- Extended 2" longer back hem for extra coverage
- Approx. 31" long
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to the Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Short-Sleeve Henley (#82858), sold separately
Tumble dry low.
Use only non chlorine bleach if needed.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.