Orton Brothers Long-Sleeve Waffle-Knit Henley
The first Henley shirts were worn in the 19thcentury by English rowers because they were durable, comfortable, and offered greater ventilation thanks to the collarless design. Our version stays true to its heritage with its Henley collar and reinforced topstitching for added durability. We added our own comfort-driven details, including a breathable waffle-weave knit, underarm gussets for greater freedom of movement, and a longer hem in the back for added coverage.
- Soft waffle-weave knit
- Button-front placket
- Reinforced top-stitching
- Gusseted underarms
- Longer in the back for extra coverage
- Approx. 31" long
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Orton Brothers Short-Sleeve Waffle-Knit Henley (#82858), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.