Orton Brothers Flannel-Lined Microsuede Shirt Jacket
The first thing you'll notice about this shirt jacket is that it is incredibly soft. Next is the added warmth the flannel lining provides when the mercury dips. Finally, you'll appreciate how the tightly woven microsuede helps block out the wind. This makes our shirt jacket a top choice when it's cold, whether you wear it alone or as an added layer. Features include a snap front, two chest pockets with snap flaps, and two handwarmer welt pockets.
- Soft, tightly woven microsuede
- Flannel lined for added warmth
- Full snap front
- Two welt handwarmer pockets
- Two snap-flap chest pockets
- Approx. 31" long
- Shell, cotton/polyester microsuede; lining, 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.