Original Weaver's Cloth Rod Pocket Curtains
These simple homespun curtains are made from one of our most requested fabrics: weaver's cloth. The fabric is an easy-care cotton blend that's firmly woven and lightly flecked—when light filters through, it highlights the soft texture and slub of the fabric. Weaver's cloth drapes beautifully and has a timeless silhouette that brings a casual warmth to any room in your home. Curtains are sold in pairs and include two tiebacks.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Curtains, measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket but not the heading. Select curtain pairs with a total width double the window width for desired fullness.
- Includes two 40" wide curtain panels and two tiebacks (80" total width)
- Tiebacks measure 24"Lx2"W
- 3" rod pocket
- 3" heading
- Finished hems
- Machine wash, line dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Original Weaver's Cloth Tab Top Curtains (#83236), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.