Original Flavor Maple Pepper
If you're tired of the same old seasoning, maple pepper is definitely for you. While the ingredients list is short—maple sugar, sea salt and black pepper—your next meal is sure to be long on flavor. Original-Flavored Maple Pepper adds a delightful maple kick to almost everything, including chicken, seafood, soups, or sandwiches. Proudly made in Maine.
- Sold in set of two 3-oz. glass shakers
- Original maple pepper adds a unique maple kick to chicken, seafood, soups & more
- Only 100% pure maple syrup is used to make the maple sugar
- Also can be use as a dry rub in food preparation
- A favorite "foodie" purchase at our retail store in Vermont
- Check out the Habanero-Flavor Maple Pepper (#55868) and the Garlic-Flavor Maple Pepper (#56319)
- Made in Maine
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size||1/4 tsp|
|Servings per pkg||About 85|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.