Original Dresdner Stollen Tin
Dresdner Stollen is considered to be the king of all stollen. It's baked in Dresden, Germany, following a time-honored recipe that dates back to 1474. To be designated an official Dresdner stollen, each stollen must be made by hand (in Dresden) with required ingredients, including real butter (never margarine!), whole milk, rum-soaked sultanas, and sweet and bitter almonds. No artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners are allowed. To certify authenticity, each stollen bears the official golden seal of quality.
- Handmade with a centuries-old recipe
- Contains only the highest quality ingredients (real butter, whole milk, rum-soaked sultanas, candied lemon and orange peels, and bitter and sweet almonds)
- Arrives in a gift tin that bears the golden seal of authenticity (tin color may vary)
- 26.4 oz. loaf; approx. 15 servings
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size:||1 in slice (50g) (1/15)|
|Servings per pkg:||About 15|
|Includes 6g Added Sugar||12%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.