Open-Stock Striped Seersucker Portuguese Cotton Percale Sheets
One night of sleeping beneath these crisp, lightweight seersucker percale sheets, you'll appreciate how comfortable they truly are. They're woven in Portugal, where premium cotton threads are woven at different tensions to give the sheets their puckery texture. This increases airflow, so you stay cool even on warm nights. Sold as open stock, so you can buy just what you need.
- Cool, crisp seersucker weave
- Yarn-dyed to keep the stripes looking crisp—wash after wash
- Twin fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 13" deep; full, queen, and king, up to 16" deep
- 170 thread count
- 100% cotton percale
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in Portugal
- Coordinating Striped Seersucker Portuguese Cotton Bedspread (#86309), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.