These gorgeous spoons are too pretty to hide in a kitchen drawer! Show them off in a utensil holder and keep them close by because you're going to find that you'll use them every day. They're perfect for serving and for stirring everything from soups to sauces...and batters too. They won't scratch and they're safe to use on nonstick cookware. Since olivewood is a hard, durable wood, these spoons will last and last. All they need is an occasional coating of mineral oil to keep them looking their best.
- Versatile spoons for mixing, stirring, turning, and serving
- Won't scratch; safe for nonstick cookware
- Handcrafted from Italian olivewood
- Hand wash and preserve with mineral oil
- Available in 2 sizes: 10" long and 12" long
- Made in Europe
- Keep your olivewood spoons looking their best with our food-grade mineral oil (#H4505), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.