Olde English Traditional Fruitcake Tin, 1 lb. 12 oz.
If you love super-moist fruitcakes made with plenty of butter, this rich buttery fruitcake is for you! It's handmade in America's heartland by folks whose roots stretch way back to the 1600s when this recipe was first created. It's chock-full of plump raisins, sweet pineapple, red and green glacé cherries, walnuts, and pecans—and it's decorated with more glacé cherries and pecans on top.
- Classic fruitcake ring
- Filled with glace cherries, pineapple, raisins, walnuts, and pecans
- Packaged in a stay-fresh tin
- 1 lb. 12 oz. ring cake (7" dia.); approx. 19 servings
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1/7 cake(1.5oz, 43g)|
|Servings Per Container:19|
|Calories from fat: 150|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.