Northshire Multicolor Oval Braided Wool Rug
Please allow up to 1 week to ship.
In this era of space-age synthetics, a wool rug may seem outmatched. Don't you believe it! Wool is an incredibly durable fabric with a nice heft and a pleasing texture, even for bare feet. Each of our authentic New England rugs is braided and stitched by hand, the same way they have been since the 18th century. The braids are wrapped around a dense fiber core that retains its thickness and spring even with heavy traffic. Then the braids are stitched together into the traditional oblong spiral (again, by hand) using heavy upholstery-grade thread. They will beautify your home and save your feet from chilly floors for many years. Reversible, too, for twice the wear. Due to the handmade nature of these rugs, the colors may vary.
- Handwoven in New England
- Crush-resistant fiber "rope" core
- Reversible for extended wear
- Rug pad recommended
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
- Due to the handmade nature of these rugs, the colors may vary
- Made in USA
- Coordinating Northshire Multicolor Rectangle Wool Rug Collection (#76225), Rectangle Runner (#76226), Hearth Rug (#85051), and Oval Runner (#76227), sold separately
- Coordinating Northshire Solid Oval Wool Rug Collection (#83027), sold separately
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Gift wrap not available. Sorry, no Express or Overnight Shipping is available for this item.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.