Northshire Multicolor Braided Rectangle Wool Runner
Please allow up to 1 week to ship.
A pure wool rug may seem outmatched in this era of space-age synthetics. Don't you believe it! Wool is an incredibly durable fabric with satisfying heft and a pleasing texture, even for bare feet. Each of our authentic New England rugs is braided and stitched by hand, the same way they have been since the 18th century. The braids are wrapped around a dense fiber core that retains its thickness and spring even in heavy traffic. Then the braids are stitched together into the traditional oblong spiral (again, by hand) using heavy upholstery-grade thread. They will beautify your home and save your feet from chilly floors for many years. Reversible, too, for twice the wear.
- Hard-to-find rectangle shape
- Handwoven in New England
- Crush-resistant fiber "rope" core
- Reversible for extended wear
- Rug pad recommended
- 100% wool
- Made in USA
- Coordinating Northshire Multicolor Oval Rug Collection (#71246), Rectangle Rug Collection (#76225), Hearth Rug (#85051), and Oval Runner (#76227), sold separately
- Coordinating Northshire Solid Oval Rug Collection (#83027), sold separately
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Gift wrap not available. Sorry, no Express or Overnight Shipping is available for this item.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.