You May Also Need
Natural Boar Bristle Shaving Brush
Our genuine boar bristle shaving brush takes you back to the days when a "wet shave" was de rigueur—the standard for an everyday shave. No disposable razors or sticky gels or lackluster creams. A proper shaving brush can make all the difference when it comes transforming a good shave into a great shave. This natural boar bristle brush whips up an extravagantly rich moisturizing lather from any shaving cream or soap and follows the contours of the face. This ensures a clean, close shave with less irritation, redness, or shave bumps. Our boar bristle brush is handcrafted with a sturdy resin handle and includes a stand so it can dry properly after each use.
- Premium boar bristles
- Durable resin handle
- Includes an acrylic brush stand
- The secret to a clean, close shave
- Handcrafted in Germany
- Pair with our rich, lathering Sierra Pine Shave Soap (#84336) and our Comfort Shave Scuttle Mug (#81687), sold separately
Boar bristles with plastic handle
Drip stand is plastic.
Made in Germany
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.