Mozart Kugel Chocolate and Almond and Pistachio Marzipan Delights
These delightful confections were created in Salzburg in 1890—and it only takes one bite to understand why they've stood the test of time! Each kugel (German for truffle) starts with a rich hazelnut nougat center that's surrounded by layers of almond marzipan and pistachio marzipan. One by one, each kugel is double-dipped in fine milk and dark chocolate—and wrapped in festive foil.
- Made from a secret recipe first created in 1890
- Each delightful kugel has a hazelnut nougat center surrounded by almond and pistachio marzipan
- Each kugel is double-dipped in fine milk and dark chocolate
- 5.6 oz. bag; approx. 8 kugel
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size 4 pcs (40g)|
|Percent Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.