You May Also Need
Mountain Weave Cotton Christmas Tree Skirt
We can't think of a more traditional way to finish off your Christmas tree than with this festive Mountain Weave tree skirt. It has the same homespun look that harkens back to 19th century Vermont as our Mountain Weave Table Linens. Similarly, the skirt is woven in New England using premium USA-grown cotton and is individually cut and hand fringed here in Vermont. We then added ties to keep it wrapped snugly around your tree. We also made it a little bigger than 48" round to account for the natural shrinkage due to its all-cotton construction.*
- Traditional Mountain Weave pattern
- Expertly woven in New England and hand fringed in Vermont
- Ties help keep the skirt in place
- Approx. 48" diameter
- 100% USA-grown cotton
- Machine wash, line dry (follow washing instructions*)
- Made in USA
*For best results, machine wash cold and line dry and stretch the tree skirt while it's drying. Expect up to 10% shrinkage due to the 100% cotton weave; if the skirt is machine-dried, you can expect increased shrinkage.*
Made in the USA.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.