Mountain Weave Cotton Christmas Tree Skirt
We can't think of a more traditional way to complete your Christmas tree than with our Mountain Weave tree skirt. It's woven in New England using premium USA-grown cotton and is hand-fringed here in Vermont. It's finished with ties to help keep its round shape. Due to its all-cotton construction, we made it a little more than 48" round to account for the natural shrinkage.*
- Traditional Mountain Weave design
- Expertly woven in New England and hand fringed in Vermont
- Ties help keep the skirt in place
- Approx. 48" diameter
- 100% USA-grown cotton
- Machine wash, line dry (follow washing instructions*)
- Made in USA
*For best results, machine wash cold and line dry and stretch the tree skirt while it's drying. Expect up to 10% shrinkage due to the 100% cotton weave; if the skirt is machine-dried, you can expect increased shrinkage.*
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.