Mountain Weave Christmas Cotton Table Runner
Give dining tables a festive look for Christmas with our Mountain Weave Table Runner in tried-and-true holiday colors. These sturdy, practical table runners recall the homespun fabric that was hand-loomed in the mountains of Vermont over 150 years ago. The cotton is grown in America and woven on 150-year-old traditional looms by master weavers in New England and then each piece is individually cut and hand fringed here in Vermont. When washed, the cotton softens and the weave tightens, which gives our Mountain Weave table runners their homespun look and feel. For best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Soft fringe on two sides
- Finished and fringed in Vermont
- Washing tightens the weave and softens the fabric
- Available in two sizes: 18"Wx36"L and 18"Wx54"L
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Mountain Weave Christmas tablecloths (#54176XMS), placemats (#88603XMS), and napkins (#88602XMS), sold separately
*We overcut our table linens to allow for up to 10% shrinkage due to the all-cotton fabrication. The sizes listed are after-first-wash sizes; the table linens you receive will be larger than the size ordered. The table linens should not be machine dried. If the table linens are machine dried, increased shrinkage will occur. We recommend machine washing in cold water, then stretching and line drying.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.