Mosser Glass Diamond Crown Candy Dish
After following his father into the glass business as a teenager and learning the business from the bottom up, Thomas Mosser's dream of opening his own glass company in the Midwest was finally realized decades later when he opened Mosser Glass in 1971. Mosser's passion for working with glass and his commitment to quality is reflected in both the beauty and rich details that embody this masterfully crafted diamond-cut candy dish. Each thick, durable piece is expertly handcrafted with eye-catching facets to catch the light and create a beautifully textured keepsake that's truly a delight to behold.
- Collectible candy dish
- Handcrafted by the Mosser Glass Company
- Measures 5-1/2" diameter and 3-1/2" tall
- Hand wash
- Made in USA
Made in the USA
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.