Mosser Georgia Glassware Collection
After following his father into the glass business as a teenager and learning the business from the bottom up, Thomas Mosser's dream of opening his own glass company in the Midwest was finally realized decades later when he opened Mosser Glass in 1971. Mosser's passion for working with glass and his commitment to quality is reflected in both the beauty and rich details that embody this masterfully crafted Georgia-pattern glassware. Each thick, durable piece is made using original molds and features a classic "thumbprint" design for easy handling. We're offering this Mosser glassware in three deeply vibrant colors—cobalt blue, emerald green, and ruby red. Red glass is a bit trickier to make than the blue or green as is contains a rare element, selenium, which accounts for its rich ruby color and slightly higher price.
- Original Georgia pattern with classic "thumbprint" design
- Tumblers and goblets are dishwasher safe; pitcher is hand wash only
- Available in three colors: cobalt blue, emerald green, and ruby red (varies per style)
- Made in the USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.