Men's Vermonter Rain Jacket
This weather-blocking jacket has heat-sealed seams to keep wind and rain out. It's lined with mesh and has underarm vents for maximum airflow and taffeta-lined sleeves for easy on/off. Finishing details include a two-way zipper, a hood, an open hem with adjustable shock cords, and a full-length windfall for added weather protection. This item runs large in sizes M-2X; please order one size down to ensure the best fit.
- Taffeta nylon lined sleeves
- Covered zipper pockets
- Hood with adjustable shock cord drawstring
- Adjustable tab cuffs with hook and loop closure
- Open hem with adjustable shock cord drawstring
- Vented capes in the front
- 3M™ reflective trim (only on the navy jacket)
- Approx. 31" long
- Shell, polyester; backing, polyester; lining, polyester; sleeve lining, nylon
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, line dry (do not machine wash or dry)
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.