Men's Vermonter Rain Jacket
This weather-blocking jacket is constructed with heat-sealed seams to keep wind and rain out. It's lined with mesh and has underarm vents for maximum airflow, plus it has taffeta-lined sleeves for easy on/off. Finishing details include a 2-way zipper for ease of movement, hood and an open hem with adjustable shock cords, and a full-length windfall for added weather protection.
- Taffeta nylon lined sleeves allow for easy on/off
- Covered zipper pockets for protecting valuables
- Hood with adjustable shock cord drawstring
- Adjustable tab cuffs with hook & loop closure
- Open hem with adjustable shock cord drawstring
- Front vented capes for breathability
- 3M™ reflective trim on navy only
- Approx. 31" long
- Shell, polyester; backing, polyester; lining, polyester; sleeve lining, nylon
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, line dry (do not machine wash or dry)
Body Lining: Polyester.
Sleeve Lining: Nylon
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.