You May Also Need
Men's Sheepskin Scuffs
We don't know why they're called scuffs....some people call them half slippers and we used to call them bedroom slippers because lots of people prefer to keep them on the floor beside their bed so don't have to bend over to slip them on. No matter what you call them, you'll agree they are good-looking, warm, comfortable, and convenient. They're crafted in premium sheepskin and lined with plush shearling to surround your feet with soothing softness and a cozy warmth. The man-made outsoles are textured for slip-resistance, so you can walk without worry from bed to bath, to the mailbox and back.
- Premium sheepskin scuffs lined with plush, warm shearling
- Indoor/outdoor sure-grip outsoles
- Half sizes order one size up
Lining: Australian shearling
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.