Men's Military-Issue Thermal Long-Underwear Bottoms
Worn by armed forces, farmers, and utility workers, these hefty thermal bottoms are up to the task of keeping you warm, even in extreme conditions. The open-weave traps body heat yet breathes to keep you dry and prevent overheating. The bottoms have a 1" no-roll elastic waistband for added comfort.
- Hefty combed cotton long underwear bottoms
- Cotton knit moves with you for unrestrictive movement
- Open weave 9.5 oz. raschel knit traps and retains body heat
- Bottoms hold their shape, even after many washes
- Durable extra-stitched seams
- 1" no-roll waistband
- Approx. 28" inseam
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Coordinating Military Issue Thermal Crewneck Top (#49400), sold separately
Imported of material from USA
Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
Tumble dry low
Low dry iron if needed
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.