Men's Irish Wool Zip-Front Cardigan
You'll stay warm and look great in this classic Irish sweater. It's knit in Ireland with traditional stitches, including a classic cable stitch, representing a fisherman's rope signifying good luck and good fortune. The pure wool is soft and insulating—and never itchy. Details include a full-zip front, two patch pockets, and rib-knit cuffs and neckline.
- Soft, never itchy pure wool
- Classic zip-front style
- Two patch pockets
- Approx. 28" long
- 100% wool
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Made in Ireland of imported material
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.