Men's Double-Comfort Portuguese Flannel Robe
The only way to repel bone-chilling cold is with serious warmth, and our exclusive flannel robe is the ultimate chill buster. It boasts a double layer of our heftiest cotton flannel, providing 13 oz. of toasty comfort. Crafted in Portugal by skilled artisans, our flannel is brushed three times on both sides, making it some of the softest and warmest in the world. The classic styling and fabric work hand-in-hand to keep Old Man Winter at bay: Turn up the generous shawl collar when near a drafty area and wrap the robe a bit closer and secure it with the adjustable tie belt—roomy patch pockets serve as excellent hand warmers as well as convenient carryalls.
- Two layers of heavyweight 13 oz. flannel
- Classic wrap-robe styling
- Generous shawl collar
- Adjustable self-tie belt
- Two front patch pockets
- 100% cotton flannel
- Approx. 52" long
- Machine wash and dry
- Made just for us in Portugal, home of the world's finest flannel
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
Made in Portugal
Machine wash, warm water
Do not bleach
Tumble dry medium
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.