Men's and Women's Ragg Gloves With Leather Trim
For more years than we can remember, New Englanders have relied on ragg gloves to get them through Vermont's famously cold winters. Ours are made of a blend of wool and acrylic that's insulated with Thinsulate™ and lined with soft microfleece for maximum warmth and comfort. For added gripping power, the gloves have genuine leather palms and fingers. To determine your size, measure your dominant hand around the palm.
- Soft, cozy wool-blend gloves for men and women
- Lined with microfleece
- Insulated with Thinsulate
- Genuine leather palms and fingers
- For men and women
- To find your size measure your dominant hand around the palm: S(7-1/2"-8"), M(8-1/2"-9"), L(9-1/2"-10")
- Machine wash, dry flat
- Available only at The Vermont Country Store
- Also available: Wool-Blend Ragg Mittens (#78460)
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.