Marzipan Candy Fruit
From ancient Egypt to modern-day Europe, marzipan has been a candy favorite and has been satisfying sweet tooth's for centuries. Ours is made for us here in the US by an esteemed candy maker who uses a heritage recipe...and the finest almonds. Once the marzipan is cooked to perfection, it is molded into colorful fruits, including apples, strawberries, pears, lemons, limes, and oranges.
- Premium marzipan made the traditional way in copper kettles
- Authentic recipe made with the finest almonds
- Assortment of apples, strawberries, pears, lemons, limes, and oranges
- 8 oz. box; approx. 18 pieces
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1.5 oz (about 3 peices)|
|Servings per container: About 5|
|Calories from fat:||50|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.