Marzipan Candy Fruit
From ancient Egypt to modern-day Europe, marzipan has been a candy favorite and has been satisfying sweet tooth's for centuries. Ours is made for us here in the US by an esteemed candy maker who uses a heritage recipe...and the finest almonds. Once the marzipan is cooked to perfection, it is molded into colorful fruits, including apples, strawberries, pears, lemons, limes, and oranges.
- Premium marzipan made the traditional way in copper kettles
- Authentic recipe made with the finest almonds
- Assortment of apples, strawberries, pears, lemons, limes, and oranges
- 8 oz. box; approx. 18 pieces
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1.5 oz (about 3 peices)|
|Servings per container: About 5|
|Calories from fat:||50|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.