Maple Smoked Horseradish Cheddar Cheese
Our Vermont Maple Smoked Horseradish cheddar owes its full flavor to patient aging, attention to detail, and the fresh milk of Jersey cows raised without hormones or antibiotics on small Vermont family farms. It's made in small batches with an award-winning cheddar recipe jazzed up with just the right amount of real horseradish for a punch of flavor. Each brick is also cold smoked over smoldering maplewood chips for up to four hours for a subtle yet satisfying smoky taste. This unique cheese is a wonderful addition to a cheese board and pairs perfectly with Pinot Noir, Merlot, or a hearty brown ale or porter.
- Classic Vermont cheddar with a twist
- Made with a touch of real horseradish
- Smoked over maplewood chips for up to 4 hours
- Made with raw milk from Vermont's happiest cows
- 8 oz. brick
- Made in Vermont
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1 inch cube ( 28g )|
|Servings per container: about 8|
|Calories from fat: 60|
|Total Carbohydrate||< 1g|
|Percentages based on a 2000|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.