Kookaburra Licorice, 2 Flavors
There's a reason why licorice lovers put Kookaburra licorice at the top of their list...it's soft and chewy and made with real licorice extract. It's the original "soft eating" licorice, which means it's tender not hard like other types of licorice. We're offering two flavors: black with a distinctive licorice flavor and strawberry with a sweet berry flavor.
- The original "soft eating" licorice from Australia
- Made with real licorice extract
- The softest, most tender licorice around
- Black tastes like black licorice; red tastes like strawberry
- 1 lb. 9 oz. bag
- Made in Australia
- Not available in California
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 5 pieces (40g)|
|Calories per serving:||130|
|Includes 17g of Added Sugar||34%|
|Serving size: 5 pieces (40g)|
|Calories per serving||140|
|Includes 17g Added Sugars||34%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.