Kiffle Pastries, Box of 12
Kiffles are Eastern European-style pastries made with enriched buttery dough that's rolled out thin and filled with tender walnuts, tangy apricot preserves, or sweet raspberry jam. Each kiffle is folded into a classic bowtie shape and baked until golden and flaky. You can smell the butter before you taste it! Our kiffles are baked specially for us by a husband-and-wife team who started their small bakery business with five beloved family recipes...including kiffles!
- Traditional Eastern European bakery treat
- Flaky, buttery pastry
- Walnut, apricot, or raspberry filling
- Handmade from start to finish
- 10 oz. box; 12 kiffles
- Made in USA
Enriched flour, Butter, Cream cheese (pasteurized cream cheese culture, salt, carageenan, guar gum).
Apricot: Apricots, Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium benzoate
Raspberry: Sugar, Water, Red raspberries, Food starch, Dextrose, Citric acid, Dextrin,
Salt, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Algen, Cellulose gum, Carrageenan, Red #40
Walnut: Ground walnuts, Whole eggs, Whole milk, Sugar
Made in USA
Contains wheat, milk, eggs, and tree nuts (walnuts).
Made in a facility that processes soy.
Partially produced with genetic engineering
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings per container: 12
Shelf life: room temperature 10 days, frozen 6 months, do not refrigerate
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.