Kent Boar-Bristle Hair Brush
If thinning hair is a concern, then you know how critical it is to use a brush that gently grooms your hair without pulling or tearing delicate tresses. This brush is made of softer boar bristles, which, unlike stiff boar bristles found in regular hairbrushes, glide through your hair, leaving every strand in place and looking healthier and shinier. Specially trained craftsmen take 8 hours to complete each brush, which requires a 10-step process that includes carefully securing 2,300 soft boar bristles to the pliable oval rubber cushion. Handcrafted by England's G.B. Kent & Sons, the world's oldest brush maker and Royal Warrant holder. Beautifully presented in a protective flip-top box.
- Natural boar bristle brush for thinning hair
- Gently glides through hair
- No pulling or tearing
- Handcrafted by the world's oldest brush maker
- Includes a brush cleaner
- Made in England
Made from Boar bristles in oval rubber cushion.
Made in United Kingdom.
Remove hair with included brush cleaner.
Clean with mild soap and warm water.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.