Jalapeño Olive Salad
Looking to add a little kick to your favorite sandwiches? Try this zippy jalapeño olive salad! It's made with olives, jalapeños, cauliflower, carrots, celery, red peppers, and garlic—and tastes like the delicious topping you find in muffuletta sandwiches from New Orleans. It's also delicious in egg salad, pasta salad and on pizza too!
- A zippy, mildly spicy combination of olives, jalapeños, cauliflower, carrots, celery, red peppers, and garlic
- Great topping for sandwiches, burgers, and pizza
- Also delicious on cheese and crackers, pasta, and egg salad
- Made in Louisiana
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- You may also be interested in our Italian Olive Salad (#64077), sold separately
Safety Warnings: May contain olive pits or pit fragments.
Storage: Store at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening. May congeal when refrigerated.
Shelf Life: 2 years
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.