Italian Olive Salad
This Sicilian classic is made with olives, capers, cauliflower, carrots, celery, red peppers, garlic, and seasonings. Olive salad is most famous as the condiment that takes a New Orleans muffuletta sandwich over the top. We love it in omelets, paired with cream cheese and crackers, and as our little secret for making our pasta salad a family favorite.
- Made with a 100-year-old recipe
- Zesty combination of olives, capers, cauliflower, carrots, celery, red peppers, garlic, and seasonings
- An ideal condiment on sandwiches, pasta salad, or added to egg salad or deviled eggs
- 16 oz. jar
- Made in USA
- We also offer a Jalapeno Olive Salad (#64078), sold separately
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1Tbs (25g)|
|Servings per container: 18|
|Calories from fat: 50|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.