Italian Olive Salad
This Sicilian classic is made with olives, capers, cauliflower, carrots, celery, red peppers, garlic, and seasonings. Olive salad is most famous as the condiment that takes a New Orleans muffuletta sandwich over the top. We love it in omelets, paired with cream cheese and crackers, and as our little secret for making our pasta salad a family favorite.
- Made with a 100-year-old recipe
- Zesty combination of olives, capers, cauliflower, carrots, celery, red peppers, garlic, and seasonings
- An ideal condiment on sandwiches, pasta salad, or added to egg salad or deviled eggs
- 16 oz. jar
- Made in USA
- We also offer a Jalapeno Olive Salad (#64078), sold separately
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1Tbs (25g)|
|Servings per container: 18|
|Calories from fat: 50|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.