Italian Olive Salad
Olives are marinated with celery, cauliflower, carrots and peppers, seasoned with oregano and garlic and covered with a generous layer of fruity olive oil, creating this succulent salad. Traditionally a Sicilian spread, it became popular stateside when the muffuletta sandwich was created in the early 1900s. Split open a muffuletta loaf and layer the olive salad with mozzarella and mortadella, provolone, salami and ham for a homemade version of the famous muffuletta sandwich. (And trust us, the olives are the best part!)
- Made in Louisiana with ripe olives, garlic, and herbs
- An ideal condiment on sandwiches or tossed with pasta
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1Tbs (25g)|
|Servings per container: 18|
|Calories from fat: 50|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.