Italian Limoncello Panettone
This panettone is baked in Sarrono, Italy at a bakery that has been making traditional baked goods for over 300 years. The secret family recipe calls for all-natural ingredients, including flour, milk, eggs, and butter. Each panettone is slowly and naturally leavened, which results in its tender, fluffy texture, and filled with Limoncello cream and candied lemon peels. The bright lemon flavor is perfect for springtime and Easter celebrations. Hand wrapped in rustic Andina paper.
- Handmade from a time-honored recipe
- Filled with Limoncello cream and candied lemon peel
- Allowed to rise slowly and naturally, which resltsin its fluffy textire
- Hand wrapped in rustic paper
- 26.4 oz. loaf serves about 10
- Made in Italy
Made in Italy
Shelf Life: 4 months
Allergen warning: Contains wheat, eggs, milk. May contain traces of nuts and soy.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.