Italian Hazelnut and Fig Panforte
This classic Christmas confection was originally created in Siena, Italy, and is an Italian favorite for the holidays. It's a twist on traditional American fruitcake that's loaded with hazelnuts (13%), dried figs (13%), walnuts, and candied oranges, melons, and chestnuts. Every bite is dense and chewy and flavored with honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg. You'll need a sharp knife to cut through all the nuts and fruits!
- An Italian specialty for the holidays
- Filled with hazelnuts, dried figs, walnuts, and candied oranges, melons, and chestnuts
- Rich, nutty, and fruity
- Pairs perfectly with coffee and espresso
- 8.8 oz.; 5 servings
- Made in Italy
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Servings Per Container||5|
|Calories Per Serving||230|
|Includes 11g added sugars||22%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.