Irish Plaid Lambswool Scarf for Men and Women
Here in Vermont, we have more than our fair share of below-zero winter days and there's nothing like the amazing warmth of a genuine Irish lambswool scarf nuzzled against your neck to buffer you from the cold. Especially when that plaid scarf is the softest in all of Ireland, at least according to our merchants who have sampled numerous scarves from all over the Emerald Isle. And there's not a stitch of "itch" to be found, as each plaid scarf is expertly woven with the softest, finest lambswool by a family-owned company with a pedigree for craftsmanship that dates back to 1893.
- Super soft to the touch
- Fringed at two ends
- Ideal for both men and women
- Approx. 59"Lx12"W
- 100% lambswool
- Dry clean
Made in Ireland of materials from United Kingdom
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.