You May Also Need
Insulated Rod Pocket Curtains
We've made our insulated window coverings even better by upping the quality and lowering the price. But no matter where you live or what the season, you'll immediately notice a difference in both your comfort and energy bills. Our insulated curtains have an all-cotton front bonded to soft, acrylic suede backing that provides insulation and also allows the curtains to drape nicely. Curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket, but not the heading. Select curtain pairs or a panel with a total width that's double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Include two 40" wide panels (80" total width)
- 3" rod pocket
- 3" heading
- Facing, 100% cotton; lining, 100% acrylic
- Machine wash, line dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Insulated Curtain Tieback Pair (#81760), sold separately
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.