Insulated Linen Lined Grommet Top Curtains
These beautiful curtains are made of an elegant blend of linen, cotton, and polyester for a sophisticated "linen look" in a fabric that drapes nicely and is machine washable, too. Plus, the insulated curtains are lined to create a barrier between the window and the room for superior insulating power, light control, and year-round energy efficiency. Grommet top curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Grommet Top Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the grommets are set about 1" down from the top of the panel, which means the curtains will hang about 1-1/4" shorter than the panel length. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 40" wide curtain panels (80" total width)
- 6 (1-1/2" diameter) grommets per panel
- Grommets have an antique bronze finish
- Facing, polyester/cotton/linen; lining, polyester
- Machine wash and line dry or dry clean
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Insulated Linen Rod Pocket Curtains With Back Tabs (#79034) and Grommet Top Patio Panel With Pull Wand (#83803), sold separately
Outer Lining: 100% Polyester Prima Microfiber
Inner Lining: 100% Polyester Knitted Flannel
Use warm iron if needed
May be dry cleaned
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.