Insulated Linen Lined Grommet Top Curtains
These beautiful curtains are made of an elegant linen blend fabric for a sophisticated look that's easy to care for, too. The curtains are lined to create an insulating barrier that helps keep the cold out in the winter, heat out in the summer, and control the light all year-round. Curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Grommet Top Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the grommets are set about 1" down from the top of the panel, which means the curtains will hang about 1-1/4" shorter than the panel length. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 40" wide curtain panels (80" total width)
- 6 (1-1/2" diameter) grommets per panel
- Grommets have an antique-bronze finish
- Facing, polyester/cotton/linen; lining, polyester
- Machine wash and line dry or dry clean
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Insulated Linen Rod Pocket Curtains With Back Tabs (#79034) and Grommet Top Patio Panel With Pull Wand (#83803), sold separately
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Gift wrap not available. Sorry, no Express or Overnight Shipping is available for this item.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.