Insulated Lined 48 Inch Pinch Pleat Curtains
These stylish (and hard to find!) pinch pleat curtains have an insulated thermal backing to guard your rooms against winter's cold drafts and summer's heat. The insulated backing helps save energy and reduce utility bills year-round, plus it darkens rooms and acts as a sound barrier from unwanted outside noises. You'll immediately notice a difference in your comfort and even your energy bills. The curtains have a traditional pinch pleat top and an all-cotton facing that's bonded to a soft, acrylic suede backing. Curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Pinch Pleat Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length includes the pinch pleats. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's approximately the same width as the window if you want the curtains or panel to cover your window when closed. Pinch pleat curtains are made with a 2:1 fullness.
- Includes two 24" wide panels (48" total width)
- 5 pinch pleats per panel
- 1" side hem; 3" bottom hem-knife pleat
- Facing, 100% cotton; lining, 100% acrylic
- Machine wash, line dry
- Coordinating Insulated Rod Pocket Curtains (#81064), Rod Pocket Valance (#81279), Tab Top Curtains (#67143), Tab Top Valance (#90540), 72" Pinch Pleat Curtains (#81061), 96" Pinch Pleat Curtains (#81062), and Insulated Curtain Tieback Pair (#81760), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.