Ice Breaker Mat
Over the years, Vermonters have learned a few things about winter—icy steps and doorways are hard to chip clean, and using salt and sand wears them down. That’s where a genuine Ice Breaker Mat® comes in. It attaches easily to dry, clear stairs, and when ice forms, all you need to do is step on the mat, and the ice breaks up—and then you can safely sweep the ice away. Remove the mats in the spring (depending on how you secure them to your stairs or walkways) or leave them on for year-round slip resistance. Use multiple mats together for landings and walkways.
- Attach to stairs and doorways with nails, staples, or weather-resistant adhesive
- Available in two sizes: stair tread (8-3/4"Wx36"L) and doormat (24"Wx36"L)
- Each size is sold individually
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.