Ice Breaker Mats
Over the years, Vermonters have learned a few things about winter. Icy steps and doorways are hard to chip clean, and using salt and sand wears them down. That’s why we love this ice breaker mat. Attach it to dry, clear stairs with nails, staples, or weather-resistant adhesive and when ice forms just step on the mat and the ice breaks up— then just kick or sweep it away. Remove the mats in the spring (depending on the method you choose to secure the mats to your stairs or walkways) or leave them on for year-round slip resistance. Use multiple mats together for landings and walkways.
- Step on the mat and ice breaks up
- Ice easily sweeps away
- Attach to stairs and doorways with nails, staples, or weather-resistant adhesive
- Available in two sizes: a stair mat(8-3/4"Wx36"L) and a doormat (24"Wx36"L)
- Each style is sold individually
Do not bend or roll
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.