Hummingbird Layer Cake
Southerners (as well as Northerners) have long coveted the Hummingbird Cake for its rich layers of moist spice cake and creamy frosting. In fact, it's the most requested cake recipe in Southern Living magazine's history. Ours is handmade to perfection in Savannah, Georgia at a local bakery from the original recipe. It's chock-full of bananas, pineapple, and pecans and frosted with rich cream cheese icing. The result is an incredibly moist layer cake that treats you to a taste of the past—without ever having to turn on your oven!
- Most requested recipe from Southern Living magazine
- Three layers of moist spice cake filled with bananas, pineapple, and pecans
- Topped with luscious cream cheese frosting
- 7" dia. cake weighs 3 lb. 6 oz.; serves 10 to 12
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1 slice (120g)|
|Servings per cake: about 12|
|Calories from fat: 240|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.