Horrible Science Explosive Experiment Kit
Eyepopping experiments—made just for the inquisitive kids in your life! Create and launch a rocket, make a volcano erupt, craft a lava lamp, and make seriously slimy snot. Check out chemical chaos, fatal forces, and some extremely explosive science—eight exciting experiments in all! Science has never been so horrible!
- Kit contains a plastic rocket, a nose cone, fins, a plastic volcano, sand, a pair of goggles, sodium hydrogen carbonate, tartaric acid, litmus blue powder, slime powder, glue, green and red food coloring, a tub with a lid, a rubber stopper, a cork, a valve, and two mixing pots and medium-sized scoops
- Includes a 36-page lab notebook
- Ages 8 and up (not suitable for children under 3 years)
- Warnings: Contains some chemicals which present a hazard to health. Read the instructions before use, follow them, and keep them for reference. Do not allow chemicals to come into contact with any body part, particularly the mouth and eyes. Keep small children and animals away from experiments. Keep the experimental set out of reach of children under 8 years old.
- The Slime fully complies with all Toy Safety Regulations and meets the EU safety requirements for boron levels.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.