All of us love honey in its liquid form, silky and smooth and easily poured from the bear-shaped bottle. But few know the exquisite taste of honey in the comb, pure and simple. This all-natural honeycomb is born of 550 bees visiting 2 million flower blossoms and is cut straight from the hive, ensuring a rich, sweet flavor. Serve on a cheese board of Stilton, chevre and cheddar or turn honeycomb into a simple and healthy dessert served alongside fresh peaches or pears (or you could always drizzle over ice cream.) You can even add it to your breakfast routine, spreading honeycomb on muffins or swirling into yogurt. Sticky and delicious, honeycomb livens up dishes and gives a deep, golden delicacy to even the simplest foods.
- All-natural honeycomb produced by Georgia bees
- Hand cut straight from the beehive
- Natural source of vitamins and dietary fiber
- Completely edible
- Made in the USA
- 11 oz. box
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.