Highland Lilac Lotion
This lotion is beautifully-perfumed with the light and luscious scent of lilacs in full bloom. Each year, since 1967, the lilacs of Highland Park in Rochester, NY are harvested at their peak and the oils extracted while the flowers are still fresh. Lilac season is fleeting, lasting only three to four weeks, but you'll be happy to know you can delight in the flowers' sweet fragrance all year round. The moisturizing lotion is fortified with nourishing shea butter, vitamin E, grape seed oil, sweet almond oil, giving you skin that's dewy and fresh.
- Lilac lotion is fortified with shea butter, vitamin E, grape seed and almond oils, and glycerine
- Highland Lilac of Rochester is the winner of national and international awards
- Lilac oil is extracted at the peak of freshness
- 8.4 oz. bottle
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.