You May Also Need
Hearthwood Floral Lined Rod Pocket Curtains
Bold Jacobean florals add elegance and rich jewel-toned color to these traditional curtains. The curtains are fully lined to ensure they drape beautifully and add a level of protection from heat and cold as well as enhance your privacy. Our Hearthwood Floral Collection is also designed to complement our Heatherwood Striped Curtain Collection. Curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket, but not the heading. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 50" wide panels (100" total width)
- 3" rod pocket
- No heading
- Facing, 100% cotton; lining, polyester/cotton
- Spot clean or dry clean
- USA of imported material
- Coordinating Hearthwood Floral Layered Scalloped Valance (#79065), Scalloped Valance with Tassel Trim (#79066), and Swag With Tassel Trim (#83252), sold separately
- Add a complementary touch with our Hearthwood Stripe Rod Pocket Curtains (#79067) and Scalloped Corded Valance (#79068), sold separately
Made in USA of Imported Materials
Your item is shipped separately via Standard Shipping to the contiguous U.S. only. If your order includes other items, this item will ship on its own in separate packaging from the rest of your order. Gift wrap not available. Sorry, no Express or Overnight shipping is available on this item.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Return Policy: The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee
Our commitment to finding you practical, hard-to-find merchandise and to superior customer service remains absolutely unshakable. Everything you see in our catalogs, in our on-line store, and in our retail stores is 100% guaranteed to work like we say it will.
If you don't find this so, or are dissatisfied for any reason at all, you can return or exchange your product without hassle or haggle.
We've done business in this straightforward way ever since 1946.
The Orton Family