Hand-Dipped 9 Inch Taper Candles, 3 Pairs
These hand-dipped tapers are created by a New England candlemaker who still uses the Old-World technique of patiently layering one layer of wax on at a time. He starts with pure cotton wicks and dips two candles at a time, which is why the end result is two candles connected by one wick. Each taper is a blend of premium wax and beeswax and is about 9" long. Unscented candles burn for approx. 7 hours.
- Hand-dipped by an Old-World New England candlemaker
- Made of premium wax and beeswax
- Unscented candles
- Available in 8 colors
- To use the tapers, simple snip each wick to separate the candles
- Each taper is 9" long and has an approx. 7 hour burn time
- Box of 6 tapers (3 pairs)
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.