Grade A Amber Vermont Maple Syrup Bottle, 1 Pint
Vermont maple syrup is beloved around the world! Second only to our gorgeous fall leaves, maple syrup is one of the main reasons why people visit Vermont. Vermont's maple grading standards are second to none, which means you're assured of the sweetest, most delicious maple syrup—with every pour. This classic glass bottle is filled with Grade A Amber Vermont Maple Syrup, a classic maple syrup, loved for its full-bodied flavor and rich amber hue. This is the maple syrup you'll want to pour over pancakes and waffles, and use in your favorite maple recipes, too. It makes the sweetest gift from Vermont, too!
- Grade A Amber Maple Syrup
- Rich, full-bodied maple flavor
- No additives or preservatives
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and kosher
- One (16 oz.) pint (approx. eight servings)
- Made in Vermont
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- We also offer our Grade A Amber Vermont Maple Syrup in a quart-size bottle (#38875), sold separately
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (30 ml)|
|Servings per Container: 16|
|Calories per Serving||110|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.