German Vanilla Crescent Cookies
During the Christmas season in Germany, no cookie platter would be complete without these crescent-shaped cookies known as "Vanillekipferi". They're made with plenty of real butter and have a crisp yet tender texture that melts away in your mouth. They also have bits of almonds and hazelnuts in the batter and are dusted with powdered sugar.
- A traditional German holiday cookie
- Made at a German bakery for over 600 years
- Filled with bits almonds and hazelnuts
- Dusted with confectioners' sugar
- 4.5 oz. box; approx. 18 cookies
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size||3 cookies(27g)|
|Servings per pkg||5|
|Includes 6g Added Sugars||12%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.